+

History

Links

x

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Just had a Wonderful dream this morning

Why do classes have to start that early? Why?

It looks like I'm always in my Deepest state of sleep around 0600 hours.

The dream was so real and then suddenly I'm awaken by the stupid Gay Chou ringtone.

This dream really tok kong. I can seriously feel everything. It's like it's really really happening. Right now, I can still feel it.

Perhaps I should try to sleep very early everyday, so that my DSS will be around 0300-0400 hours.

And I'm late for school already.

Sometimes Wonderful dreams can make you all blur and lose track of time.

It just keeps going on in your mind.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Times have changed » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger