+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Times have changed

Even after I landed in Singapore at about 11 plus yesterday, I had to rush to school because there's a presentation in which marks are accounted for. I felt tired but what can I do man.

So why do times have changed?

Usually, you are going to be The One that bring your boyfriend/girlfriend/gheyfriend to meet your parents.

Now it's the other way round.

Now I know why my Father insists on me going to Hatyai. He brought me there to see his new girlfriend.

Sorry no pictures, because my Mother (or my Father's ex-wife) will get jealous.

Actually I knew it for some time already but I acted blur.

And my Father seems to enjoy rubbing it in my face by basically doing anything Teenagers do nowadays. The 'I lub you you lub me' things. It's like I'm not there.

Please. I'm not jealous or anything. In fact I enjoyed getting less attention from him. And it was damn funny.

My sister seems very jealous (and sad) though. She had to share a Couple bed with me in the hotel.(Usually she shares it with my Father)

Anyway, my Father's new girlfriend is from Burma (Myanmmar I think). She came to Hatyai to work.

My stay in Hatyai wasn't that bad, but it could have been better if it had not rained!!!(More on that later). Waterfalls, Batman Cave - I didn't manage to go those places because of the stupid rain!

All pictures are Un-edited unless otherwise stated. Please wait patiently for the pictures to load. Enjoy.








































































































Certainly one of my most memorable experiences ever.

We were going to take a boat towards an island located on the sea. The wind was strong as hell and the rain just kept falling. We were about to enter the sea when the boat almost capsized!!! The Malaysians shouted and screamed and suddenly everything is like a scene out of a typical Hollywood script.

Luckily there was mud and the boat just got stucked there. The wind was so strong that the tour guide wasn't even able un-stuck the boat. We sat there waiting for about 10 minutes but of course it felt like eternity. The boat was swaying left to right and vice versa and it feels as if it's going to capsize any moment.

Irritating rain kept poking my head all over, the plastic shelter wasn't even enough. The wind is that strong. The rain was coming into the boat vertically, not diagonally. The rain and wind grew stronger with each passing minute and while we were turning back, the boat was basically on the brink of capsizing but fortunately it didn't.

If not, you wouldn't be seeing all these pictures because the Camera was still in my hand, wrapped in Plastic. Actually, I wasn't worried about the boat capsizing at all, I was worried about my Camera because Electricals aren't water-proof.












The picture below was edited (contrast and brightness). It was an 'anyhow' shot. I just point the camera backwards and shoot without aiming.




























































Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Going to ride on the Tiger soon » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger