+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It's all destined

Today Wai Kit asked me out to play pool with him. Recently, he very hao lian. He wants to show off his skills to me.

Then while having dinner, I saw my Tampines Junior College friend, Arief!

Then on the way back home, I saw Luqman. I also don't know why, but I shook his hands ah. (In the Chronicles of Narnia, Lucy also wondered why Humans shake each others' hands). He got a nice hairstyle ah.

Then on the bus, I wondered, what if Wai Kit didn't ask me out?

Then on the bus, out of a sudden I came to realise, that it's all destined.

Life is unpredictable.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Right hand no more strength already » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger