+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I've accepted the offer.





The game made me watch the movie again. It also made me listen to Gay Chou's In The Name Of Father, one of my all-time favourites.

Coincidentally, the Godfather movies are also one of my all-time favourites.



仁慈的父我已坠入
My benevolent father, I have already fallen

看不见罪的国度
(I) cannot see the world of sins

请原谅我的自负
Please forgive my self-pity

没人能说没人可说
No one can say, no one will say

好难承受
(that) It’s so hard to endure

荣耀的背后刻着一道孤独
Carved behind honour is a streak of loneliness

闭上双眼我又看见
Closing both eyes, I can see again

当年那梦的画面
The scene in my dreams back then

天空是蒙蒙的雾
The sky is a thick fog

父亲牵着我的双手
The Father, holds my two hands

轻轻走过
(and) gently walks past

清晨那安安静静的石板路
That quiet, still, early morning flagstone road

那斑驳的家徽 我擦拭了一夜
That decorated family emblem. I cleaned (it) the whole night

孤独的光辉 我才懂的感觉
That lonely radiance, I finally understand how it feel

烛光 不 不 停的 摇晃
Candlelight doesn’t, oh it doesn’t stop wavering

猫头鹰在 窗棂上
(An) owl is on top of the window beam

对着远方眺望
Gazing upon a place far away

通向 大厅的长廊 一样 说不出的沧桑
The gallery that leads into the hall cannot speak of it’s troubled past

没有喧嚣 只有宁静围绕
There's no more commotion. Only the tranquility that surrounds

我 慢慢睡着
I slowly fall asleep

天 刚刚破晓
The sky just broke into dawn


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | My Dream Car » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger