+

History

Links

x

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Oh noes... I don't dare to look at girls already

Women-only coaches will foil perverts

The New Paper
March 22, 2006

TAN Mae Lynn's report on camera-phone perverts in trains, 'Click, and stranger on train takes home photo of her chest' (The New Paper, 19 Mar) is a reflection of the many sickos we have in our midst.

One effective solution would be to designate a couple of train coaches exclusively for women.

Japan has done this and I think it is a good move.
- C. Alicia


I don't know about you, but tell me which man isn't a pervert. Of coures, not to point of snapping pictures happily away on the MRTs and Buses. But having exclusive limited editions train just for the females is just stupid. Throw away the apple just because one part is rotten. Like that also give chance for SMRT... I mean the gahment to increase fare price again.

Singapore is not like Japan at all. Far from it. I think Japan would have laughed at the author.

This letter shows that the author want to act high class. But anyway, that's what most Singaporeans like to do, act high class. They want to be the untouchables.

Don't tell my mother okay but that's what she does. Act high class. She likes to speak English in a fake ang moh accent. Especially when eating at high class restaurants like Tony Romas (which in my opinion is overpriced and overrated. my mee pok wins on anyday) Sometimes I want to act like I don't know her, but she is my mother after all. The annoying part is her English sucks.

Don't know how to speak properly don't speak can. I may be getting A for my english O lebel and distinction for the second-rated students' version of General Paper, but the truth is I can't speak English fluently. My tongue gets all messed up when speaking English. I speak in mandarin if I can but as I progress higher up my eductional level, I find that there are many who like act high class.


That day I went out with my Ah Ma. She can't see very clearly nowadays so I accompany her go Chinatown and Peepur Park to buy some stuffs. One Indian asked me to buy some Singapore dollars just because I was carrying a camera.















Posted by TheLast |


« Home | What the Fuck » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger