+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Last night my Ah Gong came to visit me







Last night, out of a sudden I remember that I forgot to study for my exam.

But I went to sleep anyway. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw something black flying around. I thought my eyes were joking around with me but I was wrong.

Out of a sudden, I heard a 'piak piak piak piak' sound. My eyes were actually serious. It was banging itself against the light cover (shell?).

I told my Father it must be his Father but he laughed. I went to sleep anyway. (I tapped on the cover but it didn't respond. When I woke up this morning, it disappeared!!!)

Today, the exams ended. (Officially, at least)

So, what am I going to do for the next 6 weeks or so?

Maybe I will tidy up my god-forsaken room. It always seem to be messy. It looks neat on the outside, but it's just a cover-up.

Exercise more, eat more, eat healthily.

Sleep early wake up early. Look at my display peekture. I never realise it's so black under my eyes.

Do holiday homework. (oh noes! There isn't any . . .)

There's this Primary School gathering. I must go. Time to meet up with old friends.

And did I mention that I just had the absolute worst haircut ever? That barber deserves to die. Fuck. I'm worse than worst. At least Coconut-head is cute. I think I need the Cap for the month. And I will never go to a Barber again.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Honeymoon peektures » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger