+

History

Links

x

Monday, March 06, 2006

Just now I saw an Old Friend

I was bored staying at home.

So, I went to Parkway Giant to buy some Magnolia milk and Bananas.

I saw my cousin at the lobby there, waiting for her friends. It's all destined!!!

I walked around MPH and Music Junction.

Then I went to Best Denki (a.k.a Best Connection) and saw my old friend. It's all destined. . .

She's working there part-time, waiting for her University posting. She's doing sales for the cameras. That's how I saw her, because I was looking at cameras.

She was a student leader at Tampines Secondary too. We used to do the 'duties' together.

She reminded me of those pledge-taking duties when she jokingly said, "Ker Siang today you say the pledge for me."

It's corny as hell but, never mind, it's funny.

She said I changed a lot. I got change a lot meh?

I had a huge sense of deja vu when she goes "You so tall now!" But I always feel I'm not tall enough.

Too bad so sad, who ask her to be taller than me last time. She's quite angry about that, but, she will move on.

She's also the cousin of a very goot Primary School friend of mine. It's all destined mens. . .

Recent events like these have made me think about how far I have come in life.

It seems like it's only yesterday that I was saying the Singapore pledge to the whole school. Ok lah, I know the first part is so wonderfully cliched


Tomorrow, it should be the gathering of old friends from the Primary School days.

But it was cancelled because not everyone can make it.

Too bad too sad, it seems everyone has moved on in life. . .


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Gay Chou got so muscular one meh? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger