+

History

Links

x

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Taking some rests

These few days, like totally no strength to type.

I've been hiding in the house for the past few days, waiting for my hair to grow back.

When I go out, I wear a exclusive very limited edition Tiger Beer cap. You all got or not.

Just now, I went out with Ragboy and company.

They keep asking me to be the Hen, and they are the chickens. The crowd is the Eagle.

And they keep saying that I'm some China tourist boy with that exclusive cap.

They are wrong mens.

Ever since that fateful day, I always wear a cap outside and two foreigners had asked me for directions.

One is a pretty Indian lady from New Delhi.

And the other is from don't know where. He looks like Stone Cold Steve August, wears a very cool pair of Sunglasses.

Tomorrow, got to mop the floor! I'm supposed to mop today but Father's not home so . . .


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Finallys » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger