+

History

Links

x

Monday, April 17, 2006

Wai Kit is a ghey

It's witnessed and experienced by yours truly.

Today is the start of year 2.

I was very happy until Wai Kit spank my buttocks while I was buying food. He looked very happy doing that. That was the final straw.

Then Wai Kit commented on my dressing style. What to do. It's too unique to him.

He also scolded me for not letting him come to my house to watch football.

The SMS-es few days back :


Wai Kit's Hamfone : "Ur dates (i think he meant lao peh) today at home not can come watch manu match"

Me : "Cannot sorry.."

Wai Kit's Hamfone : "Y cannot sia"

Me : "my girlfren coming..."

Wai Kit's Hamfone : "Fuck u"


Today my friend said I like walking with him. Out of a sudden I thought he was being ghey.

But then I realise that he thinks I look tall standing next to him. this type of thing need to look one meh?

Good job boy. You have to come to
realise how I felt for 16 years. =(


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Some stupid stuffs from vanessa » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger