+

History

Links

x

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Some stupid stuffs from vanessa

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.
(i didn't say the qns out loud la. like that'll make a diff. so retarded)

How does the world see me?
Come Prima (For The First Time)- Patrizio Buanne
-what seh. the world sees me for the first time everytime they see me

Will i have a happy life?
David Tao - Bastard (My life is bastard-ed? haha Lyncia help translate!)

What do my friends really think of me?
Gay Chou - East Wind Breaks (hahahahahaha, i'm laughing at the direct translation)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Gay Chou - Her Eyelashes
- hahaha this is funny, her eyelashes lust after me! Screwing eyelashes...

How can I make myself happy?
Gay Chou - Black Humour
-watching black comedies is the way to go!

What should I do with my life?
Maggie May - Rod Stewart
- i will take this seriously.

Will I ever have children?
David Tao - My Anata (Lyn! help again! Translated i think it's Light of Dream? Ijit in England? ahhh dunno.)

What is some good advice for me?
One-Winged Angel - Kingdom Hearts OST

How will I be remembered?
Here I Am (Just When I Thought I Was over You) - Air Supply
- yeah man! bad news for u people hahaha.

What is my signature dancing song?
Credi in Te (Believe in Yourself) - Patrizio Buanne
- what?? sheesh. so not dance-able can.

What do I think my current theme song is?
Croatian Rhapsody - Maksim
- nice son... I mean music! but i really can't play piano THAT fast. hands get all messed up and just spits out everywhere la.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Gay Chou - Third Year Class Number three
- rich and famous!

What song will play at my funeral?
The Carpenters - Solitare
- hahaha okay funny.

What type of men/women do I like?
Rod Stewart - Sailing
-the lyrics goes, "I am sailing ~ I am sailing ~ I am dying~"

What is my day going to be like?
David Tao - Everyday

Dumb thingy haha.Try it if u want!Some of them are so funnY!


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | So sad =( » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger