+

History

Links

x

Friday, April 14, 2006

I finally realise

I finally realise that I'm very much slower than anyone else.

How come ah? How? How?

Anywhere I go, I see that most people are more advanced than me.

Examples :

Handsome Boy : "Haha look at the boy playing nintendo games! PSP is so for adults! Hah!"

Handsome Zikry-look-alike : "Haha look at that boy wearing Seiko watch. So like Ah Pek."

Pretty JayCee girl talking about MapleStory : "Haha look at that polytechnic boy so stupid and childish haha."

So last night I cried in my bed face down, wondering why.

Tomorrow, first thing in the morning, I must go Si Beh Law to throw the many many lots to seek advices from Guan Yin.


On a more serious note, wah you all got read The Straits Times today?

Very tok kong got this very old boy raped his 5 daughters.

I say chop off his kukujiao* one centimetres/day till no more. The wives must also be punished, because 50% is the wives' fault.

*Kukujiao - Sim Hou taught me this word one.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Wei Duo Li Ya Concert Hall » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger