+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Plasma TV is useless

Of late, I was out of a sudden very interested in Indonesia's TV programmes. So I tried to watch them on the Plasma TV. Alas, it couldn't work.

So when all seemed lost and when all seemed gone, I turned to a $200 TV with Alien-Feelers to solve the problem. Of course it worked and I must say that I'm very happy with the Indonesian programmes. After the month is all but long gone, it will be another four years until I can get to enjoy Indonesia TV programmes again. =(

My Father pays $XXX/month for the Plasma TV, but Harvey Norman gave my Father a call and demanded extra charges. They even threatened to increase the charges if my Father don't pay up early.

Recently, Harvey Norman even banned the sales of CRT TVs with Alien-Feelers so that the people will be forced to buy Plasma TVs! They even dare to put up notices everywhere in Singapore, and also tell you not to do anything about it.

At the end, it was an unfancied CRT TV that saved the day.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Story of a Taxi Boy » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger