+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Tu tu tu . . . tu tu tu!













Unfortunately, I completed the game in only 18 minutes due to the kiddy nature of the game.

My Father, reprimanded me for buying such an easy and childish game. He completed it in 49 seconds.

To maximize the usefulness of the game, I gave it to my sister to play, who completed it in 15 minutes. My Ah Ma played it too and completed it in 71 seconds.

Finally, I gave it to a 3 year old boy on the streets, and to my relief he completed it in 3 hours.

Still, nothing beats this one. I started playing it when I was three years old on that grey and sexy Nintendo Entertainment System. And I'm still playing it today, on my big and sexy Nintendo Developers' System.







Posted by TheLast |


« Home | This Ah Pek must be a former JayCee boy » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger