+

History

Links

x

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I'm Back!

After 8 days of travelling, it's feels really good to be home.

First, the Bangkok trip. There's nothing much to talk about. Except for some pictures and the fact that I bought 10 over brandless T-shirts.

The only quite-branded-but-not-so-branded and cool thing I bought in Thailand was a Germany World Cup 2006 Limited Exclusive Edition Jacket.

The Budget Terminal


The Menu


The Colourful boarding gate


The Arrowplane


The All-Important-Steps


TigerAirways


The Moon moves 5 cm away from the Earth every year


The Digging GunBoy


Tooth Fairy gave him more than a silver lining


The Rooftop At Night


Lomantic Fireworks-Seeing


It's a very Big Ball


Four-Faced Buddha (I asked protection for my family and good friends)


Jossticks


Handless Begging


The Children's Library


The Ice-Cream-Eating-GunBoy


Never-Been-Seen-Before Pepsi Checkers. Not For Sale.


The Jacket


Unfortunately, there are no pictures from the Genting trip. Due to some unexplained phenomenon, I did not get to bring my camera over there. I didn't forget about it, but it's a long story. As they used to say, some things are better left unknown.

Fortunately, I got to convinced Wai Kit's friends (which are my friends now) to let me take pictures with their camera. It was very difficult to be honest. Because I don't look like a boy who knows what he's doing. It was only after some sequence of continous events then did they allow me to use their camera. It's a long story. But as they used to say, some things are better left unknown. If they like me, they might send me the photos I took, so watch this space.

Very surprising, Wai Kit's friends are great people. They are very easy-going and to be honest it feels like 4E4 all over again, minus Yu Feng and KelengKang Zikry. We had a great time in Genting and at the end where the lousy-branded-Bus came to a stop at Little Thailand, everyone feels wasted because it's most likely that we might never see each other again.

The second saddest part of the trip came when the girls say I'm shorter than 1.75m. Wasted, they must have caught me bare-feeted in the hotel room. Next time, I must always remember to wear my specially-designed shoes. =( So in the end I gave up and I revealed to them that I'm actually only 1.7m.

Genting really changed a lot. But the food is really lousy. Plus the poor attitude and service makes things a lot more worse. KFC and McDonalds are the best food and have the best service available there.

At the theme park, I played everything except for the 12 storey plus suicide plunger. Because I didn't want my heart to go out of place.

Shopping-wise, I didn't buy much. I only bought a Germany Polo T-shirt. And a undersized Argentina T-shirt. I don't know is it because I have become fatter already. I bought the Large size one but it's still not large enough.

The Polo T-shirt


Ultimately, it was the best holiday I had. The one in Genting. It's the people that makes the holiday, not the destination.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Bye bye =( » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger