+

History

Links

x

Sunday, July 16, 2006

I feel so proud of Gay Chou today

Today, I went to Suntec City to have a walk.

Halfway through the walk, I heard the familiar introduction of a Gay Chou song.

At first, I couldn't believe my ears. Then it was at that pivotal moment where I looked down then did I saw a Chinese woman in a red dress, in a dance stance.

Then it occured to me that it is the 'Heritage Festival' that's been going on for the past few days.

Doesn't it seem too little too late to come up with such a thing? Perhaps other races might really learn something from it, but for the Chinese, I think it will do nothing more than ruffle a few feathers here and there.

The introduction continued, and so I discovered that it was the song, Huo Yan Jia. It's the song that goes, '霍霍霍霍 霍霍霍霍 霍!!!' (huo x 9). At that moment, I feel so proud of Gay Chou. The Chinese woman danced to the beat and music, and it looks like the same dance that Gay Chou did in the music video.



The dance ended to a thunderous applause. At that moment, I couldn't feel prouder for Gay Chou.



Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Go Manutd Go! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger