+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Breakups Happen In The Rain



你 知 道 吗? 爱 你 并 不 容 易
Did you know? Loving you wasn't easy
是 需要 很 多 勇 气
It took a lot of courage
是 天 意 吧 让 我 爱 上 你
Wasn’t it fate that led me to love you?
但 你也 离 我 而 去
And yet, you have now left me


What a saaaddd song.

I would like to dedicate this song to my beloved country. (and friends)

Last I heard, Simon you are going to join NS soon which means you are converting citizenship. Time to love Singapore. I can remember from the back of head that you wore red T-shirts to school on National Days. Even I as a Singaporean don't do that.

Everyone stand up for Singapore, and do the best you can.

May there be more good and loveable years ahead.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | You know you think too much when » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger