+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

untitled

10 THINGS I WANT HERE RIGHT NOW
1. sleep
2. kfc
4. prawns
5. pig liver
6. mee pok
7. grass jelly
8. authentic manutd jersey
9. be a muscular boy =(
10. no more

10 THINGS I WANT FOR MY FUTURE
1. get married by 22
2. have a dog, a cat and some fishes!
3. have a good job boy
4. a football team
5. to be able to go si beh law still
6. to be a great and holy person! must be caring, kind, loving..blablabla...
7. to bring my entire family on a super holiday
8. to be able to speak well and influence people!
9. not have ball ball cancer (1 in 3 boys get it!)
10. have more moRE MORE friends!!!!

10 THINGS I MISS
1. HER!
2. my childhood
3. ranjit singh
4. zikry
5. sitting at a corner and reading roald dahl the whole day
6. hearing my parents sing & sayang me to sleep
7. playing catching
8. doing art and craft
9. playing the organ
10. watching the movies with my father

10 THINGS I LOVE
1. sleep
2. kfc
4. prawns
5. pig liver
6. mee pok
7. HER!! (not 100% confirm la!)
8. washing the toilet
9. movies
10. no more

10 THINGS I BRING EVERYWHERE I GO AND WHY?:
1. myself

10 BLOGS I ALWAYS READ:
1. cannot say =(

10PPL I WANT TO SEE DO THIS:
if u wana do, go ahead!
it would be nice to know more abt you!


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I did some acting again today » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger