+

History

Links

x

Monday, November 06, 2006

E-learning Week - Day 1

Early in the morning, I printed out all the relevant notes/tutorials with my lousy printer. Then I stapled them together. After that I never do them.

I went to have some fruits after dinner. The crazy uncle gave me the Jiu-hoo-honeydew VS Australian-honeydew crap again. But he very funny so never mind.

I finished the honeydew before I reached my house downstairs. Then I saw this female waiting for the elevator. She look 90% like this (10% gone because she's not ang moh) :



Except with black-framed spectacles. I gave her some eye contact and she gave me some too. Not purposely one ah because she really look like Sarah Wayne Callies. She probably thinks I'm a pervert. But never mind because all males are perverts. I took the stairs up 3 floors.

My neighbour who was doing some carpentry work, saw me and said to me :

"Wah. So fast finish dinner."

Me says : "Fast meh?"

"Haha. Young man is hungry and they eat fast."

End of Day 1.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I read this on Sgforums and I cried. =( =( =( » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger