+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Guan Yin Forgive Me

The other day I accidentally keep beoing my friend's girlfriend. Not my fault ah, I didn't know. But as they used to say :

To deny our impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human.


And when I looked at her, I experienced many many deja vus. But in the end, it wasn't a glitch in the matrix. She was just my ex primary school mate.

So this Saturday/Sunday, I will go to Si Beh Law to seek mercy and forgiveness from Guan Yin.

My Dearest Goddess Of Compassion, I didn't mean to beo my friend's girlfriend. And I really never fantasize about her. There wasn't enough time for me to picture everything and put the pieces together. Please don't make my results lousy lousy and please continue to protect my family and friends. Kum Sia.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Heroes » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger