+

History

Links

x

Friday, February 09, 2007

Pasta Mania

All a long I've never liked the smell of Pasta Mania. It turns me off and so I've never tried it.

Just now, Wai Kit and his friend forced me to eat Pasta Mania. I ordered the Double Happiness Meal, the one with rice and prawns. Higher class name is Riso or something.

When I received the Pasta, I got a shock of my life because inside only got 3 prawns. Somemore the prawns very cute and small. Normally, I finish a meal very quickly. But this time special case, I ate halfway feel like vommitting. I don't know the Pasta don't like me or is it I don't like the Pasta. However, my Ah Ma used to say never waste food or else pimples will grow on your beautiful face, so I braced myself and finished it quickly.

It's one of the worst meals I've ever had. Now I still feel very funny and feel like throwing up. No wonder they say always trust your own instincts. After this experience, I think Mee Pok and Pig Liver is still the best.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | No more A* for Math » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger