+

History

Links

x

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Today Exams Haven End But

Today exams haven't finish but to celebrate the end of mini-exams, a few of my polytechnicfriends and I went to City Hall and then to Peninsula Plaza to play computer game.

On the way there, we become good citizens. We didn't jay-walk like every other matured and handsum and pretty orpit people does at the city hall. A few days ago, STOMP aka the best website in Singapore featured a user (with a picture of tourists/ang moh jaywalking) saying that tourist shouldn't jaywalk and that we should help to carry the tourist's ball ball by not jaywalking. So as a result we will set a good example and the foreigners will become better and make the Singapore a better place for themselves.

We crossed the pedestrian crossing but luckily we didn't become too good a citizen as we forgot to raise both hands when crossing the road.

We came to this Internet shop creatively called IRC. Without further a do, we went in and this lady at the counter I talk to her in chinese but she still reply me in english.

We started off by playing Counterstrike. Then Battlefield something one. Very tok kong one I never hear or play before one. We had a lot of fun and were like little children playing games for the first time. We played for around 5 hours.

After that we ate Burger King and I had Grilled Chicken. As usual I was hungry like don't know what and I ate very quickly.

Then at the end, we went home. I went towards the East and they, towards the West.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | My house downstair got Funeral » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger