+

History

Links

x

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy Birday To Gay Chou



Dearest Gay Chou,

If you can read this, you must know that you should stop becoming a Star in movies and go back to the drawing board to draw your treble clefs and bass clefs.

Don't tell me you don't know that people are just carrying your balls by giving you a Gold Horse. And that Zhang Yimou, you really think he thinks you are good. To be blunt you were a joker in Autumn Remembrance.

When I see singers like Alan Luo topping the music charts, I know there's something wrong. When I watch MTV-Asia Taiwan, I find that your Still Fantasy actually sounded out of this world.

You still have it in you and I know it. Please unleash your tok-kong-ness again.

Your greatest fan,

Signature not required.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Gay Chou not as good » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger