+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I foresee that this boy will become ghey =(

Boy kena bullied by adult

As the saying goes, boys will be boys.

The boyfriend see a small boy peep at the girlfriend and take peekture, he want to show the girlfriend he very tall, big and strong, so he bully someone that is smaller, like Singapore.

I think next time the boy will become gheys. But he will definitely grow taller and more muscular than the boyfriend.

However, I think the small boy is also wrong. No matter what, he shouldn't have taken a peekture but instead, make full use of his photographic memory.

And that's what you get when technology advances and everyone has a camera on hand. But nothing beats a women staring at me just because I glance at her. I'm only admiring her but it seems only handsum guys can look at her. So everytime I always look at the floor when in public because women in Singapore are very intimidating and scary. =(


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I hope I have found a job » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger