+

History

Links

x

Friday, May 25, 2007

Yesterday I saw a star at Giant Parkway Parade

She is Felicia Chin. You know the Vitagen ad girl? She was buying some groceries. Somehow women who does this always turn me on.

She is taller than I thought, but still shorter than me. Quite a number of people asked to take picture with her. Of course I don't dare to, because I shy and I don't eat hum regularly. =(

My Father asked me is it a star that he saw because he say Felicia Chin keep smiling at him. I think my Father is very handsum because when she walked past me with that trolley she never smile at me.

Today I'm going to go to the National Library for the first time to do some research on Aircraft engine. Out of a sudden I feel that I'm quite hardworking by Polytechnic standards.

The other day I've already watched Pirates with my Lao Peh. On Sunday I will again watch with Pin Chen and company. Thankfully the movie is just good enough for a second viewing.

I hope later I go National Library I will get to see some stars again.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Nowadays internet always have this kind of funny shit » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger