+

History

Links

x

Sunday, December 04, 2005

AeonFlux and Alfred

From the heart of my bottom, I give the movie only 7/10.

But I give Charlize Theron 100/10.

Finally met up with Thierry Henry, Wai Kit, Simon and Zhao Yuan again.

Before we were about to enter the Cinema, we saw Alfred Pun (or you can say that he saw us).

He forced me to let him see the tickets, but I was strong and didn't want to let him see.

I just told him AeonFlux.

Of course, we went in without him. Then we saw 2 girls coming into the cinema with him. (I admit I'm a failure.)

Normally, he talks a lot during movies, but he didn't. I was surprised but extremely relieved at the same time, because he was sitting behind us only.

After the movie ended, he tried to be best friends with us and followed us.

We were taking the lift and when he entered, the Overweight Alarm sounded.

Wai Kit, who still had not enter the lift, shouted :

"OEI ALFRED GET OUT OF THE LIFT LAH!"

Alfred was stunned, but still he walked out of the lift.

Me, Simon and Zhao Yuan laughed until cannot laugh, all the way down to the first floor. Wai Kit was our hero.

We reached Swensen and queued outside. Alfred's mind had 2 choices. He seems uncertain whether to join us or not. In my heart I kept saying no no no.

He told me he doesn't have enough money and his father wants him back early.

I said to him Bye Bye but in the end, he had money out of nowhere and forced himself in and joined us anyway.





It was a good meal and we all had a good talk.

When it came to paying the bill, Alfred showed me $10 only. He asked me to pay the $2 plus for him. And kept calling me his 'ATM'.

I said to him "Fuck Off Man."

Ah. Then he scared.

He took out another $10 and tried to cover his ass by saying "When have you ever see me lacking in money?", with a laugh.

That's why vuglarity was invented. It is to use it when people think that you are stupid and bulliable.

A wonderful gathering was destroyed by a single person. It wasn't our day.

After the meal, we all bidded a emotional farewell to each other.

I went to Eunos MRT and called my Mother with a 20 cents coin. (I know what you are thinking, but for some cannot-say reasons I cannot let my mother know. It's a family thing.)



Wah seh. What else can I say mens. The telephone loves me.



My Mother arrived about 20 minutes later. She brought me some Bak Kut Teh she had prepared and some Chicken Pau (Bun).

As usual, she told me I've lost weight and have grown taller.

We talked for quite a long time.

Then she waited with me for Bus 13 by the bus stop.

The bus came and I went home.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Nintendo DS » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger