+

History

Links

x

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Nintendo DS

First of all, I would like to thank those who in any way helped/taught me in finding/doing a job. You know who you a-r-e. Because without the job, I wouldn't have been able to buy the NDS.

Eunos - Dover trip seems to pass by like a flash with the NDS. I can also kill time when lesson ends early.

More importantly, when I can't sleep at night, I can play games in my room without anyone disturbing. Simply priceless.













Classic mens!!!





Mario Kart DS - Can play online with anyone in the world.







Funny game with Unique gameplay.















Super Mario 64 on the NDS.






Lamest Mini-game I've played.









There's only 2 results.





Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Father going to Hatyai again » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger