+

History

Links

x

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I am feeling very the honoured mens







-

Just now went to my Ah Ma house to eat 汤圆 (Tang Yuan*). Because in Chinese Tradition, today is supposedly the start of Winter. So must also pray to Ancestor.

My Ah Ma told me she dreamt of my Ah Gong telling her that his clothes got lots of holes a few days ago. So my Ah Ma burnt some clothes for him, since she also has got to pray to my Ancestors. Clothes cannot anyhow burn one, must write the name of the receipent.



-

Last time when I live with my Ah Ma at Geylang Lorong 34, my Ah Ma is a professional Babysitter. So, I live with a lot of babies when I was young. Sometimes, my Ah Ma can handle up to 4 babies in a day. Of course, I learnt how to take care of babies.

But now that I've grown up, all my Childhood memories is gone mens. I love to play with babies. They are nice to disturb and bully. Nice to carry also. My Ah Ma is still taking care of 1 baby.





Nowadays, babies also so lucky. Last time I where got such toy to play with one. Last time only play with bolster with Mickey Mouse patterns on it.



*Tang Yuan - Sorry my dictionary spoil already. I don't know what is Tang Yuan in English.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Is this the power of love? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger