+

History

Links

x

Saturday, December 17, 2005

The search for King Kong posters

The other day, I got a shock when I received this email.



So yesterday, I went to Orchard Road in search of King Kong posters.

The following events occured before going to the Dentist.



Upon reaching the Orchard Road MRT stop, I bway tahan. Wah biang so many people. So I took the stairs.





I seriously don't know where I to go mens. Luckily, I have got great foresight so I printed the location from Streetdirectory.





However, got map also no use. I ended up on wrong side (I'm supposed to go to Shaw Centre). My energy and strength wasted.



I went up to the right side and saw this Winnie The Pooh walking towards me. My sister likes Winnie The Pooh a lot. But when I saw it, I didn't kick it because it's very cute.





I was lost in Orchard Road. Anyway I took this picture for compare and contrast.

Then.




Now.



So I kept walking around. Finally I found the lift to the Orpit, or so I thought.





When I went inside the lift, I couldn't find number 15 to press. Wah biang. So I came out of the lift, and saw this. The email states 15th floor but where the is the 15th floor? The email also states Shaw Centre so I couldn't be wrong.



So I went down to the first floor again. I walk and walk and walk, until I found this. And I finally found the Orpit floor.





I feel a great sense of achievement when I saw the logo. The Orpit girl went into some room to get the posters.





In total there are 4 posters, that's why it's so bloody thick.



Finding an Orpit in Orchard was a very energy-wasting experience, but in the end what matters is that I completed my search for King Kong posters.



Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I am such an honest boy » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger