+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Initial D Premiere

It's such a long time ago, but only recently did I have the time to dig those peektures out from my handphone.

It's been exactly 6 months. So this post is some sort of a celebration.

Whenever I think back on it, I always want to be a crybaby.

Why, why, why didn't I bring my Digital Camera???!!! Maybe I was too excited then. Too bad, too sad, I had lost my only chance in life to take a close-up and high quality peekture of Jay Chou.

I can still remember how I went to Orchard Road (again) to get the tickets (and some miscellaneous items, pics later). It's similar to the search for King Kong posters, only the orpit is a little easier to find.

I also remember arguing with my Father on who gets to collect the ticket. He only let me collect the tickets when I told him bluntly I don't want to watch with him. Thinking about it makes me laugh.

He hates Gay Chou so I thought he didn't want to watch it what.























2006 Calender



Notebook



Mini-car





The poster



The DVD, bought it from Hong Kong



Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Barber never give me chance again =( » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger