+

History

Links

x

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Is this the power of love?

First things first, those who takes Psychology in Polytechnics as an 'extra' subject please take note.

These few weeks, I cannot sleep. I feel tired but I cannot sleep. Lots of things like always on my mind.

How? How? Give me your valuable advice ok.

-

My Father is a crazy boy. He's going to Hatyai in a few days' time - on bus.

Actually, I wanted to go one. But when I heard that we will be going on bus, I said no.

Siao, 12 hours of journey, I've got better things to do man.

Somemore, Hatyai is flooding right now. My Father told me he may cancel the trip if the flood gets worse.

I don't know what is he thinking. Look at the news and you know the flood is very jialat already, how to get worse.

-

Next month, going to two places.

-Bangkok (again)
-Bintan

For Bintan, going to stay in Nirvana Resort.

So this time, confirm don't have Batman, unlike Bintan Lodge.



caused this



-

Yesterday, went to Plaza Singapura to collect my stuffs. Wah seh. So many people.

Got this hairy potter notebook. Can change peekture one.





Deuce Bigalow notebook. A really lame and stupid movie.



'I Love Deuce' singlet (Sorry don't know what it's called).

Wah lao it's for girls one lah! I really don't know what to do with it mens. I think can use it to mop the floor.





Posted by TheLast |


« Home | So many Kang Tao* these few days » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger