+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

NKF Sent Me A Holiday Greeting



Dear Ker Siang


On behalf of our patients at the National Kidney Foundation (NKF), we wish you Happy Holidays. May this festive season brings you happiness and blessings that will last throughout the New Year!

Cheers
Mingling


-

My Dearest Mingling

I am very surprised. Your patients still have the mood to send and wish me such crap when they just knew that they were only receiving $0.10 out of every $1.00 donated to them, instead of the $0.52 as claimed.

I've never donated to NKF ever since the school forced me to do so through some donation card. And when some lady calls me, I pretend to lose contact and hung up the phone. So actually, I don't deserve to have happiness and blessings that last through the New Year.

So tell me, how much are they paying you to make that greeting and type out all these crap? Is it as much as Peanuts? (Please don't act as if you don't know what is Peanuts, don't know go and ask Mrs Goh) I promise I won't tell anyone.

Cheers
Ker Siang


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | N Level Result » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger