+

History

Links

x

Saturday, December 24, 2005

I finally understand how Zhao Yuan feels mens =(

Yesterday, PinChen and RagBoy said that they want to pull me to salon and rebond my hair.

Sorry to say but if you cannot make it, means you cannot make it. There's nothing you can do to change it.

Then PinChen told me Jay Chou also rebond.



Jay Chou is different. People got talent, so that makes him got that extra something.

So normally, if someone hates Gay Chou, it's because he cannot believe someone so ordinary-looking has so many fans. That someone cannot accept reality. That someone feels very sad and useless. That's why.

I'm sorry if I'm too straight to the point. If you feel angry or bway song after reading it, that means you also cannot accept reality.

Then yesterday I finally understand how Zhao Yuan feels mens.

PinChen and RagBoy kept taking pictures of me until I want to be a crybaby already mens.

They say they long time never see me already, that's why they want to take so many pictures. They also keep calling me a 'family boy', just because I know how to marinate Chicken.

Actually, to tell the truth I don't know one. I just anyhow one.

Pictures were stolen from Pin Chen's blog.









Finally, a very happy Christmas to everyone. Hope Santa Claus visits you in the middle of the night if you were a very good boy or girl for the past year or so. Hope you receive many many presents and gifts.

☆  ╱╲ ╱╲ ☆    ☆ ☆
 ╱╳+▲╱  ╲ ╱╲ ☆    ☆ 
╱╱ ◢◣+   ╳  ╲   ☆  
╱ +◢█◣  /    ╲☆   ☆ 
☆ ◢██◣聖誕節 囉 ˙˙˙
___▂▂█▂▂__預祝 聖誕節快樂﹋ 幸福
╭☆╮╭☆╮╭☆╮╭☆╮╭☆╮╭☆╮
∣聖∣∣誕∣∣節∣∣快∣∣樂∣∣!∣
╰★╯╰★╯╰★╯╰★╯╰★╯╰★╯


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Cannot act cool don't act cool » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger