+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Just woke up

My biological alarm clock is working. I told myself that I must wake up after 0600 hours and I did.

Last night, I set a personal record.

I came home from school at about 1800 hours and threw myself onto bed.

Surprisingly, I slept and the next thing I knew it was already 0000 hours. Everyone else was already asleep. I said 'Fuck it' to my assignments (aka Homework but assignment sounds more professional) and went back to sleep. That's about 12 hours of sleep. I never had such a long and nice sleep in a very long time.

I'm just too tired these days. My panda eyes are getting more distinct as days go by.

The amount of sleep I had had is about 2 times the norm.

Coincidentally, Guan Hui had a similar post yesterday too. I just saw it as I'm typing this.

We got telepathy mens.



It's already the last Tuesday of the term and I am eagerly anticipating E-learning week (aka Holiday week).

If you are already having your holidays, Happy Holidays To You.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Gay Chou Owned. » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger