+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Baby Incidents

Jia Ying reminded me of a close encounter with a baby last year.

Prom night (Graduation night) was around the corner.

After much deep thinking, I decided to buy just a normal Shirt for the Galaa event.

So off I went to Orchid Road's Marks & Spencer/John Little/Robinson (I forgot which, all I know is the prices are very very tok kong).

I was browsing the Shirts in the Boys' Section.

Then there was this 3-4 years old baby playing with the Shirts, hiding among it. He was also playing with the lightings (You know some displays have got 2 layers of lightings).

I wondered where the Mother is mens. How can she let her son/daughter (Can't tell again, hard to differentiate) run and play around like that, especially in the boys' section.

The moment I saw the small boy playing, I knew what I was going to say.

So I just said, "Eh Boy Don't Play Lah!"

The boy's face changed from :

=D


to

=(

Then he cried, ran towards his mother at the Girls' section. The mother carried him, and asked what happened. The boy pointed at me, crying. The mother looked at me.

I acted blur and continued browsing the Shirts. I was shocked, but at the same time I wanted to laugh but I dare not.

The mother did not approach me. Perhaps she thought I was doing the right thing by scolding her boy. What if the boy got a electric shock from the lightings? So, in a way, I did save a life.

After the incident, I tried the "Eh boy don't play lah" phrase on kids I saw anywhere doing some mischevious things. The reactions are mostly the same, though some looked at me with their big eyes and had absolutely no other type of reactions.

However, I've somewhat stopped doing that because my Sister was very upset when she saw me did it once.

My Father had no comments, he only know how to laugh.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I feel so proud of myself mens » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger