+

History

Links

x

Friday, December 09, 2005

Bway* Tahan**

I didn't know my Father can be so cock.

The other day, I sms-ed him to ask about his Company's Mandatory Holiday Break.

The reason for asking was to make sure he isn't at home when my Friends come to my house and play Shootoh***.

Don't ask me why. My Father doesn't like people (especially my Friends) to come to our house. But I bet it's okay for him to bring his Thaicock**** girlfriend to our house.

The following is the sms conversation between a Father And Son :


Me : When ur holiday

F : Company close from 24 dec to 3 jan

Me : Good job

F : Why?bring girl friend home?

Me : How you know

F : I am your father

The last received message reminded me of this.



I saved the last message for memory. It's definitely one of the funniest message I've ever receive. So short, simple yet incredibly amusing.

-

Actually, I wanted to post screenshots of the messages. But Pin Ji's brother (Pin Chen) told me that I must download some software in order to do so. (Lazy ah) If you don't believe next time I let you see.


-

Dictionary :

*Bway - Literally translated means cannot in Hokkien.

**Tahan - Cannot take it in Malay. Also used in Singapore Hokkien (or aka Singkkien). You won't find this in Taiwan Hokkien.

***Shootoh - The equivalent of Winning Eleven. A joke made because of the commentary's favourite phrase 'Shootoh!'. Means to shoot the ball.

****Thaicock - Thailand in Hokkien. Don't ask me why got the word 'cock'. It's the way it's pronounced.

Finally, if you thought the stars (*) were for censorship, I really don't know what to say.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | =( » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger