+

History

Links

x

Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Cyclist

Just back from some Year-end shopping.

I finally paid Orchard Road a rare visit and went to Robinson's and John Little. I bought some T-shirts for Chinese New Year.

Sadly, when I came home and try them, they are over-sized.

On the way home, there was this Mad Cyclist.

I was on the Taxi, sitting on the front seat, looking out the window on the Night Crowd and daydreaming at the same time.

Then out of nowhere, this Cyclist waved and smile at me enthusiastically.

There are words that can describe how I felt, but I don't know which one to use.

The Cyclist was travelling faster than my Taxi did, so as he sped off he gave me a 'Peace' \/ sign.

Peace man peace. \/

How I wish I can be like that Cyclist.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | So Far Yet So Near » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger