+

History

Links

x

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Time for some rebonding session

The time has come for some rebondings session with my Father.

Later, I will be going to Kbox with him.

He's going to sing his Hokkien GuaS, and I'm going to sing my Gay Chou songs. Though he hates Gay Chou, he likes a song of his.

谁在用琵琶弹奏
shui zai yong pi pa tan zou
Who is using the pipa to play

一曲东风破
yi qu dong feng po
A song called “East Wind Breaks”?

岁月再墙上剥落
sui yue zai qiang shang bo luo
The years are peeling off the walls

看见小时候
kan jian xiao shi hou
And I see my childhood

犹记得那年我们都还很年幼
you ji de na nian wo men dou hai hen nian you
Remember that year we were still just children

而如今琴声幽幽
er ru jing qin sheng you you
But now, the sound of the zither is haunting

我的等候你没听过
wo de deng hou ni mei ting guo
And you never even heard about my waiting for you

谁再用琵琶弹奏
shui zai yong pi pa tan zou
Who is using the pipa to play

一曲东风破
yi qu dong feng po
A song called “East Wind Breaks”?

枫叶将故事染色
feng ye jiang gu shi ran se
Leaves of the maple dye colour into the story

结局我看透
jie ju wo kan tou
I can see through to the ending

篱笆外的古道我牵着你走过
li ba wai de gu dao wo qian zhe ni zou guo
I once held your hand walking that road outside the bamboo fence

荒烟漫草的年头
huang yan mang cao de nian tou
In this time of desolation

就连分手都很沉默
jiu lian fen shou dou hen cheng mo
Even parting is soundless


The lyrics are sibeh the swee rights. Once again, I hope everyone has a nice and happy Christmas.

If you didn't receive any presents, there's always next year. You must learn to believe.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Sleeping soon » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger