+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I am stucked in the past

These days I see almost everyone using sling bags. Even my sister also use.

Those who doesn't are usually lao ah peks and orpits people.

When I see them using, my eyes become green with envy. I am so jealous of them. They look damn cool and handsome.

I have a sling bag. But once I used it and went out. The strap always plunged deep into my cleavage, revealing my breasts. People see already I become so embarrassed and shy. After that, I learnt my lesson and never used it again.

So I have no choice but to use those double-strapped bags.

-

And I just bought this game! Wahahahaha! Time to build my own town!



Posted by TheLast |


« Home | today i saw a girl » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger