+

History

Links

x

Saturday, January 14, 2006

My life is in grave danger

This morning I received a threatening SMS.

"U Fucker say wat i always ask u go out play pool than hao lian my skill dont talk cock can"


That SMS is by Wai Kit.

Despite all that, I'm going to watch 'In Her Shoes' with him this wednesday.

Tomorrow, I have to go to Pasir Ris library and do CIP (Community Involvement Project).

Another gei kiang prediction for 2006.

2006 for most Gemini’s is a year where you will be more outspoken and listened to. If you have desired a wider audience or just for people to listen to you more, this is your year. Your mind will be sharp and your thoughts accurate. Rarely will you be wrong in 2006. Word of caution, don’t use your wit on your lover use your charm!


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Neoprint » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger