+

History

Links

x

Monday, January 16, 2006

Have you experienced this?

This year only alone, already I've had 3 complete strangers asking me for the time.

As Mr Neo Tick Watt once said, 'Time flies and time is of the essence'. Till this day however, I still cannot get what the latter means.

Once, there was this Auntie around my house's area. She was sitting down and leaning against the pillar in the void deck. I walked past her and out of a sudden she asked me for the time. It seems to me that she had been sitting there the whole day, watching the neighbourhood world go by, but why would she want to know the time out of a sudden?

Yesterday, I was at Pasir Ris MRT Station, waiting for my friends to go CIP-ing together. This time, a man asked me for the time. The weird thing is, I discovered that the time is displayed on the how-many-minutes-you-have-for-your-toilet-break-before-the-train-comes State Of The Art Plasma Display.

I don't blame the man. Don't say don't have. I know you have experienced it before. Sometimes, the solution is presented right in front of you, but your mind somehow or rather doesn't see it.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | My life is in grave danger » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger