+

History

Links

x

Saturday, January 07, 2006

A lonely boy

"I have no real friends.. The only ones that I feel that click alot with me is friends I knew from the internet.

I have real friends that we chat on MSN, But Whenever I ask them out to watch movie or anything they just find some excuse not to go and say "See first"

Whenever they go out, They never ever call me or ask me.. Now I know this group of christians friends, They never ever called me out or whatever but after I went to their church a few times, They call me out and help me out all those and just kept me wondering if they only wanted to be my friend because they think I'm a christian or want me to be one?

I have a really good friend from primary school and we kept contacting each other although blowing hot and cold, But I'm calling him 9 out of 10 times most of the time and 6 out of the 9 times, He says hes busy or something.. And I feel that he only calls me when he needs something.

My relatives dislikes me, My cousins makes fun of me and disrespects me.. I won't elaborate because this is a serious family problem.

Sometimes I just feel that why am I enduring all these when I can end it all?

I try my best to help people around me but it seems that people just feel that I have a bad attitude or what, I really have no one to confide except sometimes I talk to my dog.. I don't know what people think of me but it seems that they see me a weirdo and a very lonely and sad person.

My only way of releasing the pain is through playing games, sleeping or making fun of people on an un-named forum.. Am I a lifeless freak?"


After reading the above, I feel that I'm such a lucky boy. Though I've experienced the 'see first' problems, at least I have some real friends.

Real friends who truly care for and respect one another. Not some Einstein who kisses your leg when s/he needs something.

Sometimes I may be arrogant/straight to the point, but that's because I see you as a real friend.

Though I have a very handsome cousin, he gives me respect. But maybe that's because I'm taller than him.

I have nearly no one to confide in, except for my Father (my younger sister's only nice to me when she needs money). Sometimes there are things that can't be discussed between Father and son. That's why you are now reading this.

-

Speaking of my Father, he just told me he is going to Hatyai again. Maybe he's going to migrate there soon, it's just the question of when.

He's going to resign from his job. He asked me to help him type resignation letter. But I told him Ranjit Singh got teach but I forgot. But I helped him anyway.

He's getting old. That day paint the wall not even five minutes back pain already. No skills. He told me he can't handle the stress, even though the salary is 3k plus.

He had been at the company for 15 years or more. He had only an 'O' level certificate, but he worked his way up from SGD$600 to SGD$31XX.

Sometimes you just have to let go. Health is more important.

With the old gone, the new comes. That's what the lot say. The lot he got from Si Beh Law's Guanyin Temple.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I is very lousy =( » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger