+

History

Links

x

Saturday, January 07, 2006

I is very lousy =(

Few days ago ear got some infection.

So yesterday morning, my nose was like a tap.

Then by evening, the sore throat had set in.

This morning, just went to Geylang Polyclinic.

The receiptionist asked me if I have a blue or pink I/C. I took about 5 (long) seconds to think and give her an answer. She asked me why take so long to think. I said because I had never encounter such a question before. Then she only know how to laugh.

When consulting the doctor, he asked me if I'm working. I said no. Then he asked me if I'm in National Service. I said no. Crazy doctor gave me Antibiotics(overkill mens). He told me to rest well.

Then I walked to Geylang and had Mee Pok for early-lunch.

Then my Father(he went for his Polyclinic check-up) and I went to some shop to buy jossticks and gold paper in preparation for Chinese New Year.

Then we took unlucky bus 13(this coming friday is Friday the 13th) home.

Then now he's preparing Chrysanthemum Tea(to get rid of internal heat. Ironically, not the YEO's brand one okay) for me. I am feeling very touched.

Hope you have a nice weekend ahead.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | It's all destined » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger