+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

People think they know me

I have never feel ashamed when I play the lousy-graphics-stupid-game-childish-and-immature-Nintendo DS (Gameboy in layman terms). For the record, I didn't pay $800 and counting to feel shameful.

You are just a superficial person. One who doesn't know anything. Keep it inside you and don't criticise. It will only make you look like kukubird scratching the surface.

-

People call me a 'fuck' when I don't want to accompany them to buy things.

Drenched in irony.

You are the 'fuck' when you are such a mature person who can't even buy things on your own. And I wonder why people called me ghey and crybaby.

-

People call me 'boring' when I prefer to watch movies and have dinner with my Father.

My Father is divorced and is a lonely person (locally) who works very hard to support me. The least I can do is to accompany him on movies and dinners. I feel bad when I decide to watch movies with my friends. So sometimes I will watch the same movie twice. Please, I don't feel oh-so-noble for doing that. To add on, I have had far too many experience of people rejecting me. So one day I said to myself 'fuck it' and from then on only Wai Kit has asked me out for movies (and the occasional Poly friends but once I was ditched and I went home.)

And are you sure I'm a boring person? Obviously, (here I go again) you don't know me.

-

I feel I'm too nice at times. People take me for granted.

Look up at me boy, I don't owe you anything.

If not accompanying you to buy things isn't 'friend enough', then I rather not be your friend.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Close encounter with Europeans » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger