+

History

Links

x

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Got people bully my sister

Even though I don't look and act like good brother, I am actually a very good one at heart.

She told my Father and I that someone prank-called (again) and told her that her Hamfone* number was written somewhere in Singapore.

Even though I didn't say it out, I feel very angry because my sister was more or less bullied.

I will not let her experience what I had experienced.

However, I don't think she needs much help.

She weighs (more or less) as much as me, stands at 1.7 metre, and she's only 15 years old.

Nowadays schools are so happening and trendy.

Last time the trend is to call people gheys and crybaby.

But now . . . such is the power of Hamfones.

My sister told me girls always have some sort of rivalry in school. (Sounds like something out of Taiwan)

But then I told her that's impossible because girls are considered more matured mens.

Her bully-ing experience reminds me of my Secondary school days. Perhaps it runs in the family.

*Hamfone - If you got listen carefully (for Hokkien people), that's how your Ah Ma or Ah Gong pronounce 'Handphone'


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I got show these peektures before? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger