+

History

Links

x

Friday, February 10, 2006

Char Siew Rice Uncle is mad

Just now I went to coffee shop to buy Char Siew Rice from him.

He asked me if the other guy who's always with me is my brother or not.

He said he 'cannot see'. (means he doesn't look like my Father)

This is the 2nd time I've heard something like that.

It makes me wonder because it's so damn obvious that I'm the boy and he's the man.

Or ijit they have never seen such close father-and-son relationship as a result of a single parent family? Zul has commented that he can't believe I can speak to my father in such a 'friendly' way.

Anyway I'm at home with my sister now.

Father's gone to Joo Hoo, Kuala Lumpur, for work. Don't know really go there for work or honeymoon.

Hatyai's in close proximity so . . . the truth is out there mens.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | So Far Yet So Near » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger