+

History

Links

x

Monday, February 13, 2006

Don't be scared of me can

I simply could not contain my laughter when I asked girls what they are going to do on Valentine's Day.

They get all defensive and I've already lost the battle even before it began.

I'm not even trying to ask you out damn it! I think lots of people don't understand how my mind works.

At the same time it's sad and scary because I wonder if I'm going to take this shit for the rest of my life.

Yesterday, I went to a Fortune Teller.

She said I must work very hard because I'm borned to be a person who always gets good grades. She said I must curb my stubborn-ness and must-win mentality (isn't this good?). She also said that next time I will have a very good job (Aviation industry?).

The last part reminds me of my study grant application to SIAEC. They still haven't reply.

Thanks to Pin-Chen and Melissa for being my character referees.

Anyway, I think I'm more or less rejected because I have got history of Asthma. =(


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Today Weather very the good » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger