+

History

Links

x

Monday, February 13, 2006

Just now I saw my Primary School teacher

Okay, I didn't saw my primary school teacher.

I was on my way dinner and suddenly this old lady started to look at me.

It was only a few seconds after I had walked past her did I have some recollection of her in my primary school days.

She didn't teach me at all. I only saw her a few times in school. Because after 6 years in school, there's zero chance that no one will know anyone's face.

The most amazing thing is that she could recognise me on first look, yet I, a 17 year old boy, could not.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Don't be scared of me can » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger