+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I am a weakling mens

It has to be the Kentucky Fried Chicken.

2 days ago, my friend forced me to eat KFC.

To my horror I just woke up to find blood streaming down my nose! So very quickly I lay down and used some ice on my nose.

Or ijit my Mother's boiled-and-prepared-for-how-many-hours Bird Nest?

You never know. From experience, women tend to prepare such tonics catered to female. That time my Ah Ma prepared some tonic soup and I gei kiang and drank bowls of it and the next thing I know I'm having sore throat and nosebleed. No choice mens because Ah Mas become very happy when they see you do that. If you don't know, women are more 'suited' for 'heaty' stuffs because they have got menses.

Either way, I can't have caused it myself. I haven't been eating any heaty stuffs lately and plain, boiled water has officially been my favourite drink! (Next to Kopi-O)


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Ok give Vanessa chance » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger