+

History

Links

x

Friday, March 31, 2006

Wah I am feeling very honoured

SP sent me a letter, asking me to apply for this :

CERTIFICATE IN SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING AND APPLICATIONS


Sounds very tok kong and sophisicated. But what they didn't know is that me getting Distinction for C++ Programming was very tyco.


For the past few days, I only slept at 3 - 4 am in the morning. Today, I think I better sleep early.

Because I feel like crap everytime I wake up at 12pm plus. Mouth full of sticky saliva and throat feels like don't know how to say.

Then now my left eyelid feels very funny, like something is stucked there. Then the my right neck area is damn stiff and painful.


Father's on honeymoon again. So I'm the boy at home. No one cares about what I do. House's in a mess. I don't think I have the discipline to live without my Father yet.


Bangkok's trip is confirmed. This time going for 4 days.



Stupid courier boy was late. In the end, I only had my dinner at 8pm plus.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I've accepted the offer. » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger