+

History

Links

x

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Back from my ah gong's birday

The dinner was quite good.

At the end, my ah gong commented that I'm tall and handsum.

I think something happened during his Eyes Surgery earlier last week.


Wai Kit was supposed to come to my house to ghey around to watch Soccer. But too bad my ah gong's having his birday celebration today of all days.

On my way home Wai Kit messaged me saying his ah ma is in hospital, not doing very well.

I just called Wai Kit to see if he's still coming. It turns out that his ah ma has just passed away.

He was quite sad over the phone but I didn't know what to say to him.

It was all destined.


What would have happened if he had come over to my house ?

He wouldn't have his last moments with his ah ma.

Take care my friend. It's all part of life.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I'm going for my Ah Gong's birday soon » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger